GoldSim Version 10.1GoldSim Version 10.1
was released on January 11, 2010.
- Resources can now be modeled in GoldSim. The user can define one or more Resource Types, and specify locations in the model where Stores of the different Resource Types exist. Various elements can have specified requirements for Resources, and will automatically wait for Resources to be available before carrying out their activities. Resources are typically used to represent things such as funds, spare parts, fuel, equipment, or personnel.
- Time Series elements have been significantly enhanced-
- They can contain multiple time series data sets, and the user can control which data set is used for a given model simulation or realization.
- They can import data sets from existing GoldSim model files that are in result mode.
- They have options to allow shifting the time base of their stored histories to match the requirements of the current simulation.
- Result Classification for Scatter Plots
Minor Releases and Service Packs
GoldSim 10.11 SP4 (August 26, 2010)
GoldSim 10.11 SP3 (July 27, 2010)
GoldSim 10.11 SP2 (June 18, 2010)
GoldSim 10.11 SP1 (April 2, 2010)
GoldSim 10.11 (February 25, 2010)