GoldSim Model Library
- Creating a Dashboard-Specified Discrete Distribution:This model illustrates how an arbitrary discrete distribution can be specified by entering values and probabilities in a dashboard. This cannot otherwise be done using a discrete distribution Stochastic Element
- Lake Biogeochemical Food Web Model: This is a nutrients, phytoplankton, and zooplankton model with dissolved oxygen dynamics for a vertically stratified lake system with river inputs.
- Muskingum Channel Routing: This model does Muskingum channel routing, as it is implemented in the Soil Water Assessment Tool model by Texas A& M. It is the simplest form of kinematic wave routing for streamflows.
- Pumped Flow with Pump Curve: This model demonstrates the calculation of flow rate through a pump given a pump operating curve and required head upstream of the pump. To solve this problem through iteration, a Script element is used to do a binary search to converge on the solution of pumped flow.
- Time Varying Water Demand: This model defines water usage patters and apply them to a base demand rate to simulate time-varying demands for a water system.
- Hydropower Revenue Optimization: This model demonstrates the optimization tool in GoldSim using a simple reservoir and hydropower model. The objective function is to maximize net revenues made from hydropower generation by modifying key components of the system.
>>Look at More Models